- 10-18-2013, 09:24 PM #2
- 10-18-2013, 09:35 PM #3
- 10-18-2013, 10:29 PM #4
- 10-19-2013, 05:00 PM #5
- 10-19-2013, 06:45 PM #6
- 10-19-2013, 09:00 PM #7
- 10-26-2013, 09:35 PM #8
- 10-27-2013, 06:05 AM #9
- 9 Posts
Re: Watch On
I was getting that same error too until I set it up. I like the app. However, it controls everything except my tv's volume. It took care of the cable box & tv's changing the channels, but won't control the volume. Other than that, it's nice.
Update: I actually got the app to work INCLUDING the volume buttons. It turned out that I needed to select a much higher code in the list when setting the app up with my phone. I love this app now. I've even set it up to control all of the TVs in the house...sweeeeeet.
Last edited by Batman8888; 10-28-2013 at 03:56 PM.
- 10-27-2013, 07:37 AM #10
Re: Watch On
From: Galaxy Note 3
- 10-27-2013, 07:58 AM #11
- By optout12 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:40 PM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:48 PM
- By cb2367 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:58 AM
- By ludesleep in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:02 PM
- By Charles Az in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:53 PM