- 1 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - S Note app not working
The S Note app will launch on the device, but as soon as I add a note, an "invalid file name" message appears at the bottom of the screen. Can't really do anything with the app. I took the phone back to the store to see if they could help, and they couldn't. Swapped out the phone just in case it was a hardware error, bu the second phone does the exact same thing.
Anyone else experiencing this? Have a fix?
- 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM #2
- 02-06-2014, 05:11 PM #3
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:08 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:27 PM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:59 AM
- By gsampl4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:42 PM