- 3 Posts
Battery life from great to abysmal in 10 days.
My battery life has gone from fantastic, lasting me all day, to pretty terrible when I hit the 10 day mark. I am getting maybe a half day out of the battery now. Anyone else notice dramatically reduced battery life after a couple weeks? During normal internet browsing I can watch the battery % click down at about 1% every 2 minutes, far lower then I was getting or the 6 hr internet browsing time in one of the reviews I read.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-23-2013, 08:03 AM #2
- 10-23-2013, 09:02 AM #3
- 106 Posts
Re: Battery life from great to abysmal in 10 days.
I would also advise going into settings-applications and turning off some apps that come on the phone that you do not use. For example, I turned off my magazine. The note 3 allows some of the greatest app control out of the box without rooting that I have ever seen on any phone!
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-26-2013, 09:25 AM #5
- 10-26-2013, 09:30 AM #6
- 10-26-2013, 09:34 AM #7
- By KiwiGeek in forum IntroductionsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:17 AM
- By SergeyGames in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:21 PM
- By dt81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:18 PM
- By hussy16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:44 PM
- By zcherub in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:11 PM