- 3 Posts
Problem using NFC to share music with other android phones even samsung
Using S-Beam and NFC I can share photos, websites, apps, but cannot share music. But I can receive all(photos, music, apps, websites, etc..) from Samsung and non-Samsung devices. I checked with a Samsung representative and they told me to turn off my s-beam when trying to share with non-Samsung phones it worked for all except music. Not sure if it's because my music is on my memory card from my old phone HTC Thunderbolt. Any one having this same problem if so can you instruct how to correct.
- 10-27-2013, 05:10 PM #2
- 11-01-2013, 07:06 PM #4
- 93 Posts
Re: Problem using NFC to share music with other android phones even samsung
in your settings, under connections, right below nfc & Sbeam make sure you enable nearby devices, then in there make sure shared contents has music checked??
Becareful though, once you enable nearby devices, if you have a few on your network, it will go and ask you to add each one.....(i was testing at work, and got like 60 requests to allow!)
I also saw somewheres that samsung only allows it through music hub as long as both parties are subscribed......
havent been able to try this yet with my Note 3.....
- 11-01-2013, 07:14 PM #5
- By Gekko in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2013, 07:08 AM
- By nikhu07 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:12 AM
- By jessPHP in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:51 AM
- By PabiGamito in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 07:52 AM
- By annielee2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:38 AM