- 1 Posts
Note 3 vs. Galaxy Nexus on Google Now
I upgraded from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus to the Note 3, and I love the phone, but Google now, even though showing the same version number, does not act the same.
Things I have noticed that are different:
-The voice prompt from "Google" to "OK Google". Sounds petty, but it madethe voice prompt practically flawless.
-There are basic questions that it wont answer, and instead will just redirect me to web searching (i.e. "When does Best Buy close" prompting me with store hours)
Any idea why this is?
- 10-28-2013, 06:34 PM #2
- 106 Posts
Re: Note 3 vs. Galaxy Nexus on Google Now
I think samsung did some tweaking of google now to push the user to use s voice. Have not asked hours but try asking s voice and comparing the answers to your questions to those of google now.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-31-2013, 08:42 AM #3
- By Dean Cull in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 199Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:55 PM
- By JF7FSU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:07 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 50Last Post: 11-17-2013, 04:11 PM
- By ekimpadd in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:58 AM
- By samkatz in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:18 AM