Best tips and tricks?

SGEN3

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

Just created an account today and crossed over from an iPhone 5 (haven't looked back since)!

I was wondering if there is truly any good tips and tricks to this beast of a phone? I know about the ones you can YouTube like smart stay and main stream features like that. I know there are probably a lot more technical brains in here who have dove into the note 3 (or the 2) to really unlock the potential. So help a new SGN3 user out! Thanks in advanced!

OIF Veteran 2009-2010

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Not to say you won't get some great advice on here but try watching YouTube videos. There are some things you can't describe with words

Posted via Android Central App

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone!

Just created an account today and crossed over from an iPhone 5 (haven't looked back since)!

I was wondering if there is truly any good tips and tricks to this beast of a phone? I know about the ones you can YouTube like smart stay and main stream features like that. I know there are probably a lot more technical brains in here who have dove into the note 3 (or the 2) to really unlock the potential. So help a new SGN3 user out! Thanks in advanced!

OIF Veteran 2009-2010

One more thing. I just set my watchon remote app up. Like fully set up. A lot of people don't, because it is a hassle. But I got it set up so that if I'm connected to my home Wi-Fi network, the remote widget pops up on my lock screen. That is super slick and hardly intrusive. Really no different then a universal remote then

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone!

OIF Veteran 2009-2010

Welcome to the forums.
Watching reviews of the device will help at least introduce you to them as well.

SGEN3

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the reply! Idk maybe I'm not wording what I'm looking for right. YouTube shows me either 45 min in depth tutorials or 10 min unbox ing. In the 45 min video it shows me all of the features that have already been shown (ie; smart stay and smart scrollwork. Maybe different apps or settings that really set this device apart?

OIF Veteran 2009-2010

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the reply! Idk maybe I'm not wording what I'm looking for right. YouTube shows me either 45 min in depth tutorials or 10 min unbox ing. In the 45 min video it shows me all of the features that have already been shown (ie; smart stay and smart scrollwork. Maybe different apps or settings that really set this device apart?

OIF Veteran 2009-2010

I don't know the Note 3 that well. I can't suggest any apps other than this phone should easily handle any game in Play.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the fold SGEN3.

Specific to the Note3, WatchON is pretty cool. Spen anything is sweet. Being able to use mulit-windows is awesome.

Yes, there are a lot of the same 'unboxing' videos, and general reviews oon YouTube. Unfortunately, you may have to get through a bunch of those to get to the nuggets you're looking for.

Apps are a different story. I'm probably most impressed with Tasker, but it has a pretty steep learning curve.

Enjoy!

Datalux

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Try searching YouTube for "The Daily Note" Mike does some great videos on the Galaxy Note devices.

Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk