Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - First party charger?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to order a back up charger and cable, like the one that comes with the phone. I've had bad experiences with third party cables/charging systems in the past. I can't seem to find the samsung charging cable and block that come in the box anywhere. Just micro USB.

I'm aware that the note 3 can be charged by micro USB, but I'm impatient and would prefer to get the first party solution. Anyone know where I can get this? I searched Amazon, the AC store, Samsung's site and couldn't find it. Thanks.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting on my local VZW to get me a replacement USB 3.0 cable. They don't seem to have them available for ordering or replacement, yet. Went in on 11/1, yesterday was told that they'd have something by Fri. Heard the same thing last Fri., though.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting on my local VZW to get me a replacement USB 3.0 cable. They don't seem to have them available for ordering or replacement, yet. Went in on 11/1, yesterday was told that they'd have something by Fri. Heard the same thing last Fri., though.

So weird that you can't just get a replacement like with any other phone. Other companies make the cable (obviously) but they're way too long for my needs. I can't find one under four feet.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm also waiting for the same thing and searched what seems like everywhere. Maybe later I will call Samsung and see if they can ship me one.

Rockin my Note 3

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't trust most on eBay. Although they claim to be oem most are not and are knock offs. I have learned the hard way a few times over the years.

Rockin my Note 3

Agree. I don't like eBay. It so shady.

@jgump Where on Amazon did you see them? Every USB 3 cable I see is 4 feet or longer??

Sent from my note 3

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hooray, big red got me an oem 3.0 cable on Thurs. So you may wanna dial a CSR or hit a store and see if they can track one down. Forgot to inquire where it came from. She apologized it took so long and said she had a helluva time finding one. It's ridiculous that they released the phone w/out such an essential accessory in the stockroom.

So weird that you can't just get a replacement like with any other phone. Other companies make the cable (obviously) but they're way too long for my needs. I can't find one under four feet.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hooray, big red got me an oem 3.0 cable on Thurs. So you may wanna dial a CSR or hit a store and see if they can track one down. Forgot to inquire where it came from. She apologized it took so long and said she had a helluva time finding one. It's ridiculous that they released the phone w/out such an essential accessory in the stockroom.

Thanks for the tip I'll try that

Sent from my note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles