Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Checking Notification Doesn't Unlock Phone

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm on an S4 and debating on going to a Note 3. I have an issue on my S4 since the 4.3 update. Some notifications, not all, don't unlock the phone when you click on them. The primary ones that I have noticed that don't work properly are Weatherbug (both persistent and warning notifications), Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter. If you click on them and then unlock the phone, they will be up and running in the background.

It is quite annoying, especially since some notifications still work fine. Has anyone else noticed this with a Note? Thanks.

kedesa

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am experiencing the same thing. Very annoying. Haven't figured out how to change it in the settings. Or if it can be changed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Erick Newman

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
If you mean ones that sit on the lockscreen like when you get a text message you have to double tap it for it to work... I know its dumb.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
No, like something in the notification bar. You pull the bar down, click the notification, and nothing happens. Then you unlock the phone and your app is open in the background. It's a pain and didn't happen before the update to 4.3.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7