Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - exchange email notifications on lock screen.

mikesr20

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Why does my screen not wake up when I receive an email? Further I would like a preview of the email when I receive it, both in a lock screen and when I am on the phone using a different app. Can someone help?

pman219

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to know this as well.

Coming from an iPhone 5, the one thing i miss is the lockscreen notifications.
I have tried Nills etc., but none function the same.

Anyone know of any options ?
Thank you

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Considering that Samsung just totally disabled any Exchange data from going to the Galaxy Gear, I'm sure they will lock down similar for notifications of any kind that are coming from Exchange.

ocramida

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Considering that Samsung just totally disabled any Exchange data from going to the Galaxy Gear, I'm sure they will lock down similar for notifications of any kind that are coming from Exchange.

Was disabling exchange ntentional though? Or a bug? If this was intentional then my gear is pointless to me and will be returned. :(

Posted via Android Central App

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Given the code extract another user pointed out, they ADDED code specifically to disable Exchange notifications going to the GG ONLY for US customers.

Anyone else in the world still gets them.

Worthless to me now also.

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
The only notification I receive on emails is on the status bar
Only calls & messages turn my screen on...you should into settings to see if there are other options

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for this as well i used to use a app called lock screen notification on my note 2 that did this. Was looking for something on the note itself

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk