Crooked Home Button.... What should I do?

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Okay I apologize because there are probably fifty million more of these threads on here... But I have the crooked and home button and I'm wondering if I should just deal with it or get a new phone... thanks

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Depends. Mine is a tad loose but doesn't bother me especially since mine is in a case. But if it bothers you go trade it in. Don't keep a phone if you don't like it. That's my opinion.

Rockin my Note 3

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
They are all that way. There is play around the button on every single one and they wiggle. Unlike the Note 2 that was flush with the edge and had no play.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I bet if you look close enough have rubbing your finger down on one side of it it will be crooked. I looked at all 6 Best Buy had on display and they all did it. Even mine that are days old can be rubbed slightly crooked. But then again I have a keen eye for stuff thats even slightly out of place lol.

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if this might help I really don't want to exchange it I love the way I have mine set up haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/151164649067?lpid=82

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Went through all 4 my Verizon store had in stock "black and white" all did it. My wife's does it as do my 3 Co workers. I just bought it and can live with it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
They just made the button different from last year is all. This year it is raised, last year it was flush with the face of the phone.

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I picked up on the home button as soon as I saw the phone in the store. I pointed it out to the sales person so we checked out 3 more and the displays all had a home button with a tiny bit of wiggle. My GN3 has been just fine.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm starting to think maybe they are designed with a little bit of wiggle room. Most buttons need some degree of play so as not to break due to constant use. My only guess.

Rockin my Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep mine wiggles ever so slightly like others. It's not really a big deal. ;)

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the replies I decided to just keep this phone this phones amazing set of features and the amazing s pen make up for the wiggly and crooked button...

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think that people make too big of a deal about the loose home button. Most electronic devices have loose parts somewhere. People rave about the build quality of Apple products but I just got a brand new iPad Air and the power button is loose. Just sold my N5 that had loose volume and power buttons. I have loose buttons in my Chromebook as well. It happens. The Note 3 is an awesome device. As long as it doesn't interfere with performance, don't worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad