- 2 Posts
Where to get a battery quick for Note 3?
I dropped my phone in water after having it for a week while on vacation and took it to the verizon store and they are sending a replacement. However they just send the phone and no battery. I checked the battery and it has the test strip red which means its probably damaged. I have gone all weekend so far and need my phone ASAP. I called every phone store and they don't seem to have them yet. I ordered one online but it won't be here till Wednesday. Is there a way to use the phone with a bat battery or rig something up? Or is there a better store that sells them? I tried every cell phone store within 30 miles and also tried to buy a used verizon smart phone but couldn't find one. They told me since the phone is new they don't carry batteries for it.
- 12-01-2013, 10:40 PM #2
- 12-02-2013, 01:10 AM #4
- 12-02-2013, 02:42 AM #5
- 12-02-2013, 02:43 AM #6
- 1,625 Posts
- GummyNex 0.3.8
Re: Where to get a battery quick for Note 3?
You may wanna try Best Buy / Best Buy Mobile too. Having said that, I am surprised your local Verizon store didn't have the battery. The store in my city has those in stock ...at least they had it the last time I checked, which was Friday. I went in to buy a battery with external charging kit but they only had the battery. So I purchased it on eBay instead.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-02-2013, 10:00 AM #7
- By hell911 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:14 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:15 PM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2013, 11:16 PM
- By American Nationals in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:28 PM
- By Robert1775 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:51 PM