Where to get a battery quick for Note 3?

brandon6

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my phone in water after having it for a week while on vacation and took it to the verizon store and they are sending a replacement. However they just send the phone and no battery. I checked the battery and it has the test strip red which means its probably damaged. I have gone all weekend so far and need my phone ASAP. I called every phone store and they don't seem to have them yet. I ordered one online but it won't be here till Wednesday. Is there a way to use the phone with a bat battery or rig something up? Or is there a better store that sells them? I tried every cell phone store within 30 miles and also tried to buy a used verizon smart phone but couldn't find one. They told me since the phone is new they don't carry batteries for it.

H3Dude

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you ask for a battery charger? It comes with a battery and charger.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

H3Dude

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I suppose you checked att, sprint ect. As they all carry the note. Sorry if so. Hopefully the water indicator turned but your battery is still good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
You may wanna try Best Buy / Best Buy Mobile too. Having said that, I am surprised your local Verizon store didn't have the battery. The store in my city has those in stock ...at least they had it the last time I checked, which was Friday. I went in to buy a battery with external charging kit but they only had the battery. So I purchased it on eBay instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app