Will Best Buy honor Amazon pricing??

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I was there an hour ago, they said they do price match Amazon. I was surprised to find out they do not price match off contract phones. I am an unlimited data hold out, and Verizon had the Note3 for $600 yesterday and Best Buy said they would not price match over Black Friday weekend. Verizon new price is $700 off contract, and Best Buy said they would not match that either. Looks like I should have gone to Verizon and paid the $600 on Black Friday Weekend. Live and Learn.

Last edited:

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy will not price match cell phones on contract from online retailers:

Best Buy Low Price Guarantee - BestBuy

BestBuy said:
The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of products shipped from or sold by third party vendors (Marketplace vendors) on designated major online retailers websites, post purchase price match requests to competitor's prices, Best Buy for Business™, offers that include financing, gift card offers, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through 11:59 p.m. on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They are selling it right now for $199 for existing customers.

Posted via Android Central App

Just curious why didn't you buy yesterday straight from Verizon for $200 plus $200 visa prepaid card? Seems like a better deal if you were going to buy on contract anyway

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro