Missing Samsung App's "App"

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I haven't rooted, removed or done anything I normally do with my phones so my GN3 is all stock. Now oddly enough when I look in the Samsung folder I see the following:

Action Memo
Flipboard
Gear Manager
Group Play
Internet
PEN.UP
S Health
S Translator
S Voice
Samsung Link
Samsung Hub
Scrapbook
SketchBook
Story Album
TripAdvisor
WatchON

The one that is missing is the Samsung App's (app) which I do not know why its missing. I didn't hide it, or do anything with it. I am fully logged in with my Samsung account so is anyone else missing theirs, is there a reason mine is missing since it should be there otherwise you cant udpate things like Gear Manager.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well after a good 3o minutes on a chat with Samsung support which was useless. I found my own answer. It would seem par for the course that either Verizon removed it or something else occurred. In either case if you are are like me and need to update your Gear Manager app you need the Samsung Apps app (stupid I know). So read here: Samsung Content & Services | Notice

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's odd... in mine it's not in the Samsung folder, it sits outside right next to Samsung Hub. When you open the Hub, do you get app options? Have you checked the Applications Manager? Is it there or is it also gone from that list?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Odd, that its not on mine without d/l it manually but its on other GN3 on Verizon. I guess I will just hard reset the phone and start over, its no big deal to do but perhaps something is just wrong with the initial setup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois