Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Developer Edition - Anyone have one and what apps come with it

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for them to come off back order, but was talking to a Verizon rep and they told me although many developer editions come with the bootloader unlocked, it may not have many of the apps that come with a stock Note 3 from Verizon. I am looking forward to being able to take off the apps I don't want, but I would like to try several out before making that decision. At this point can a regular Note 3 have the bootloader unlocked and rooted to be identical to a developers edition? What would be a reason to wait longer instead of buying a stock one now? Does anyone actually have one who can share their experience with the developers edition?

Yakuzahi

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for them to come off back order, but was talking to a Verizon rep and they told me although many developer editions come with the bootloader unlocked, it may not have many of the apps that come with a stock Note 3 from Verizon. I am looking forward to being able to take off the apps I don't want, but I would like to try several out before making that decision. At this point can a regular Note 3 have the bootloader unlocked and rooted to be identical to a developers edition? What would be a reason to wait longer instead of buying a stock one now? Does anyone actually have one who can share their experience with the developers edition?

The GS4 Dev Edition has more Bluetooth radio than the stock one. Even Sumsung don't know to tell me of the Note 3 Dev is the same.

I would wait for the Dev edition

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
If you root, you lose the warranty is the only issue. As far as the stock apps, I would say 90% are available on the samsung app store

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia