- 2 Posts
Trouble getting calender over to Note III from Iphone 4? Help
I've tried smart switch and I have even tried to get calender moved to yahoo calender and gmail calender with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have reached out to Samsung and they are supposed to have Tier 2 to email me. Thanks.
- 12-03-2013, 10:38 AM #2
Re: Trouble getting calender over to Note III from Iphone 4? Help'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-03-2013, 02:20 PM #3
Re: Trouble getting calender over to Note III from Iphone 4? Help
If your iCalendar is in iCloud, try Smoothsync for cloud calendar. I have no personal experience, but a few misguided ifriends used it to switch. I didn't hear any major complaints afterward so I assume it worked ok for them.
Good luck and welcome to the 'hood!
- By Donrobbery in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:50 AM
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:53 PM
- By bd1212 in forum Moto XReplies: 24Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:53 PM
- By Robert Keesecker in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:49 PM
- By harsha sree in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:19 AM