1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Bluetooth causes ALL sounds to go almost silent...

Every time I connect to either of my cars bluetooth or my Gear Watch, my sound volume for Music, Ringtone, Notifications and System ALL reduce to almost ZERO levels. When I disconnect the bluetooth devices, ALL the sounds STILL remain at hardly hearable levels. The only way to get them back is to restart the Note 3.

HELP!!!

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Bluetooth causes ALL sounds to go almost silent...

I am having the exact same issue. Mine is on the Bell Network so it's not a carrier software issue. With mine it's just the system sound. Sure would like to know what the fix is as its a pain!

Default Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Bluetooth causes ALL sounds to go almost silent...

I'm having the same issue. I thought it was because of having a connection simultaneously with my Galaxy Gear. That wasn't the case. I hope they fix this issue soon because I have to have my music on the drive to work and a 40y/o man with headphones on is not a good look!

Ditto.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.