Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
After getting my confirmation number but never getting the email with the code and after a couple emails to company running it. I finally told them I was going to contact the Texas Attorney General Office really not expecting any response but to my surprise within 4 hours I get a email with a code.
Dear Deal,
Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry to hear that you were not provided with a code. Your redemption code is: --------------
Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support
So anyone who didn't get theirs you might keep trying.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say it's random coincidence... You can't seek legal action on an offer from a company that wasn't guaranteed. They usually always have a * saying while supplies last. Legal action could only be taken if Samsung guaranteed it as part of the purchase at the time.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Like I said it was most likely random coincidence... You cannot seek legal action on an offer that isn't guaranteed.

Otherwise people would sue Walmart for not having an item in store that is in their ads lol..

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Like I said it was most likely random coincidence... You cannot seek legal action on an offer that isn't guaranteed.

Otherwise people would sue Walmart for not having an item in store that is in their ads lol..

Legally maybe but being persistent and firm sometimes works. Samsung doesn't want the bad press, and I am sure only a small amount of people are complaining. And typically the ones who complain the most are the most vocal.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I knew the Texas Attorney General Office wasn't going to do anything for but figured one last try and it did work. I'm now enjoying my $50 credit.

Posted via Android Central App

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I would say it's random coincidence... You can't seek legal action on an offer from a company that wasn't guaranteed. They usually always have a * saying while supplies last. Legal action could only be taken if Samsung guaranteed it as part of the purchase at the time.

Truth.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674