Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    After getting my confirmation number but never getting the email with the code and after a couple emails to company running it. I finally told them I was going to contact the Texas Attorney General Office really not expecting any response but to my surprise within 4 hours I get a email with a code.
    Dear Deal,
    Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry to hear that you were not provided with a code. Your redemption code is: --------------
    Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support
    So anyone who didn't get theirs you might keep trying.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    I would say it's random coincidence... You can't seek legal action on an offer from a company that wasn't guaranteed. They usually always have a * saying while supplies last. Legal action could only be taken if Samsung guaranteed it as part of the purchase at the time.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    It worked. I got my code they hadn't made a n effort to send me my code.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    Like I said it was most likely random coincidence... You cannot seek legal action on an offer that isn't guaranteed.

    Otherwise people would sue Walmart for not having an item in store that is in their ads lol..

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Like I said it was most likely random coincidence... You cannot seek legal action on an offer that isn't guaranteed.

    Otherwise people would sue Walmart for not having an item in store that is in their ads lol..

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Legally maybe but being persistent and firm sometimes works. Samsung doesn't want the bad press, and I am sure only a small amount of people are complaining. And typically the ones who complain the most are the most vocal.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    I knew the Texas Attorney General Office wasn't going to do anything for but figured one last try and it did work. I'm now enjoying my $50 credit.

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I would say it's random coincidence... You can't seek legal action on an offer from a company that wasn't guaranteed. They usually always have a * saying while supplies last. Legal action could only be taken if Samsung guaranteed it as part of the purchase at the time.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Truth.......
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    How do you get a 50 credit?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit

    Quote Originally Posted by saltysteve View Post
    How do you get a 50 credit?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    It ended the same day it started...
    SUCCESS IS MY ONLY OPTION...FAILURE IS NOT !!

Similar Threads

  1. My Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini won't let me change my lock screen!
    By sophia_alv in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:21 AM
  2. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite
    By VDub2174 in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:52 PM
  3. [GAME] [PAID ] Freehunter Lost Islands in Google Play
    By ikkyosoft in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:30 AM
  4. Note 3 - While wireless charging phone won't ring
    By ezridermn in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:25 PM
  5. Samsung Note 3 $50 Google Play Credit
    By yellowcanary73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

B