- 2 Posts
No internet unless on Wifi
When I use my Note 3 at home or work on Wifi, service is flawless. Once I am off Wifi, the phone might as well be a coaster as it will not do anything but show the "No internet connection message". I am on Verizon service, is this a phone settings issue or service issue? Thanks!
- 12-06-2013, 04:34 PM #2
Re: No internet unless on Wifi
Most obvious question, do you have mobile data enabled?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 12-06-2013, 09:23 PM #4
- 12-07-2013, 04:13 PM #5
- 12-08-2013, 11:05 AM #6
- By hcane466 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:27 AM
- By maalvarez34 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM
- By slave in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Tweaks7 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:45 PM
- By Virginityrocks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:08 PM