Does the Verizon GNote 3 come with headphones?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nope, my note 2 and Note 3 didn't come with headphones. Hey, look on the bright side. My second Note 3 didn't even come with a note 3! :eek::(

de3ase3y.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Nope, my note 2 and Note 3 didn't come with headphones.
Guess I should have just read the box! I was really taken aback by the fact the box had been opened and they took the protective film off of the back of the phone. I am not sure why they do this; it is a setup for something falling out of the box.

Hey, look on the bright side. My second Note 3 didn't even come with a note 3! :eek::(
That really is awful! I am sure they will make it right, but I really don't like that they open these up before they ship them to put the SIM card in.

johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Though I realize this is the Verizon Note 3 forum, I just wanted to offer this contribution to your thread. I have read that many of the major wireless carriers do not send headphones with the Note 3, I am with Ting, a Sprint MVNO, and they do ship the earbuds with each Note 3. FWIW !

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Heck, at least with verizon you got the fancy faux-woodtone box. If you were with AT&T, you'd have gotten a bright orange generic AT&T box.

But neither AT&T nor Verizon shipped the Note 3 with earbuds. Not that big of a deal, but they look for any opportunity possible to make a few more points of profit on sale of accessories, etc.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19