new note 3 owner
I just upgraded from my Galaxy S4 to the Note 3. Love the bigger screen on the note. Everything is working great except that my flash doesn't work all the time. If I reboot the phone, the flash will work. But after some time, when I go to take a pic, the flash doesn't turn on. I toggle through Flash On,Auto, Off and it still won't work until I reboot the phone. Is a return inevitable?
- 12-08-2013, 11:26 AM #2
- 12-08-2013, 12:23 PM #3
- 12-09-2013, 05:29 AM #4
- 161 Posts
Re: new note 3 owner
Or do the cache clearing thing and where you power off the phone pull the battery hold down volume down home button then keep holding those and press and hold power when the phone starts turning on release the power button after the menu comes up release the volume and home keys. Then select the menu option to clear the cache and then reboot. See if that fixes it.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- By jemsurvey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:41 AM
- By pandrews1978 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Dave Woods in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:49 AM
- By radyoactive in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:15 PM
- By DRILLINDK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:52 AM