Charging the Note 3
So today, I bought the Note 3. I am a convert from IOS. Well sort of, I had a Galaxy S3 and I am hoping for better battery life. At any rate, when I looked at the bottom of the device, I noticed a different connector which appears to be a Super USB connector. Can I still use a Micro or Mini USB connector to charge it or do I need the new connector? I have a boat load of the old ones.
- 12-08-2013, 08:59 PM #2
- By cordoni in forum Sony SmartwatchesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:35 AM
- By mark5019 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:36 AM
- By bd1212 in forum Moto XReplies: 120Last Post: 12-10-2013, 04:00 PM
- By Melisa Nielsen in forum Samsung Conquer 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:48 PM
- By JW4VZW in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:56 PM