Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Can't connect to network printer
I have an hp officejet pro 8600 network printer. It is connected to my wifi network and works fine from my laptop. I can connect to it through hp eprint from Verizon data 4G but not directly through wifi. I have tried several apps but none find the printer on my network. Print bot used to work fine and samsung print used to work fine but now they cannot find printer on network. Any suggestions?
Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3
- 12-12-2013, 08:03 AM #2
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Can't connect to network printer
I have the same printer and have it connected via WIFI to my HTC One, S4 , Nexus 7 and an iPhone 4.
I really don't have any real trouble shooting techniques other than reboot your router, reboot your printer and see if you can get your Note 3 to pick up on it.
- 12-12-2013, 12:55 PM #4
- 12-12-2013, 08:23 PM #6
- 12-15-2013, 06:43 PM #8
- By munchbunch in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:31 AM
- By Ahmed El-hennawy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:58 AM
- By nikjan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:14 AM
- By lornaevo in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:34 AM
- By gattyou in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:33 AM