Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By teleburst
  • 1 Post By teleburst
  • 1 Post By teleburst
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default do anybody care for scrap book& transition amination on their GN3?!

Do anybody have any issues or concerns on why theses things aren't working ?

Yup someone tell me if their you tube videos are being save in scrap book? Cuz when i save a video it takes a screenshot,SOUNDS LIKE FALSE advertisement FOR THE GN3

AND I love for my phone to be quick and snappy this one of the cool things I loved on my GS3,I realize that every time you use the camera transition animation goes back to one 1x after I check it to off IN developers option.

please for anybody WHO MAY respond plz check these issues first and let me know what can we do about it or do you think 4.4 Kit Kat will handle these issues.

GALAXY NOTE 3! NUFF SAID!
    death to iphone

Once you understand that Scrapbook saves screenshots, you'll feel better. That's what it's for. If you need to save the actual link, use a bookmark.

It's a tool. You wouldn't use a hammer to dig a hole. Well, you might if the hammer were the only tool you had. So, think of Scrapbook as something as a quick and dirty way to save something that will allow you to access the information at a later date (using search for something on the screenshot, for instance).

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: do anybody care for scrap book& transition amination on their GN3?!

Duh !!!!!!but it clearly say in numerous videos on the GN3 that you can save videos and if you go back to stock you tube it saves you tube videos in scrap book . why don't you try it to see for your self then come at me with a better approach geesz people!! just don't like the FACT with the new you tube it doesn't save it!!! Like it says it just takes a screenshot , which sucks cuz once I uninstall the updates for the you tube app it automatically update once I turn off the phone and back on which takes away stock YouTube

death to iphone

Once you said duh, especially with three exclamation points, I tuned out.

alfonso2501 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hey teleburst you must of been good luck charm cuz for some odd reason it s working

Yay ! No more going back to stock you tube !!!!!! Now all I need is transition animation to stay off instead off instead going back to 1x

death to iphone

But I'll be generous. Google "save video with scrapbook. I found the answer in about 30 seconds.

My original point is, save the damn screenshot of the video while you're looking for the answer. That way, at least you won't forget about it the next day. You'll have a record of it.

sheaviousdroid likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Well like I said you must of been good luck and once you guys on these forums stop talking to people like they are all idiots you wine get 3!!!

You guys on here be sensitive when asking a question but thanks again my dude!

death to iphone

Good job.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I got your point I just wanted to know why it wasn't working but it's all good now

death to iphone
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Ok now that we are over that small mis understanding does your GN3 in developers option down by transition animation scale stay off after you check it from 1x to off ?can you try it plz and let me know by going into the camera and the go back to developers option it always go back to 1 X

death to iphone

Yes, it goes back to x1 when switching to camera after switching to off. At least on my phone.

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Ok so it isn't just my phone. Does it bothers you that it does that?& maybe kit Kat 4.4 can fix that?!I notice this on my gs4 when the 4.3 update came ,I personally dislike that it does that but hey compare to all the issues that I'm reading on here I shouldn't worry so much

death to iphone

I have no idea what it does. But thanks for showing me how to get to Developer's Mode. This is my first Samsung. Moto does it differently. I've only had this sucker for a week and I haven't gotten around to DM yet. I'm even still undecided about rooting. I rooted my RAZR but never even bothered to install a custom ROM cause I liked the way it was set up already (I did custom ROMs on my OD and Droid X). I only did it for the Fox-Fi hack and Titanium Backup. I'll probably root just for TB, but I'm not in any hurry. Plus I'm having to learn whole new terminology and protocols now that I'm in the Samsung world.

Thanked by:
    sheaviousdroid likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

No worries bro
    My first phone I had rooted was a HTC THUNDERBOLT I my self is hesitant in rooting the GN3 MY BUDDY WANTS to do it do bad fir me he has GN3 with t slowmo.Lol
    That transition animation issue once fix will put this phone back to a 99% right now I give it a 97%
    The phone is awesome of a beast
    Hope Samsung&Verizon to not take forEVER with KK4.4

death to iphone