Samsung Earbuds Ear Shock?
I have noticed the last two pairs I've had and even when i had the iphone 5 and had the earpods they always shocked my ear. However with this pair it is always my right ear. It's so ******* annoying and i want it to stop!!!
- 12-13-2013, 08:59 AM #2
- 176 Posts
Re: Samsung Earbuds Ear Shock?
The verizon phone didn't come with ear buds, and I am sure most people have some aftermarket set.
I personally have never been shocked by a set, no matter how long I might have had them, or much I used them. Everything from older Androids, to Apple, and Blackberry. I now only use nicer higher quality buds, and would be surprised to have it happen with them.
- 12-13-2013, 09:12 AM #3
- 12-14-2013, 03:56 PM #4
- By wrichards123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:32 PM
- By Mahesh Vishwanath in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:13 AM
- By bmoody33 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:51 AM
- By secrecyguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:17 PM
- By salesdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:54 AM