- 45 Posts
I want my white keyboard back after the update it is this blueish Grey color I don't like it. Is there a way to get the old one back? Normally I would just use Swiftkey instead but for some reason haptic feedback won't work with it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-15-2013, 07:00 AM #2
- 12-15-2013, 09:09 AM #3
- 12-15-2013, 10:37 AM #4
- 141 Posts
Re: Samsung keyboard!
I am not seeing any themes available, but maybe I haven't found them yet, with the stock keyboard. I actually wanted to get rid of the white, so I am happy with it luckily. Obviously, if your rooted, there are themes available. Has anyone seen the AT&T keyboard after their update? Just wondering if its the same as the vzw one..
- 12-15-2013, 01:53 PM #5
- 12-15-2013, 06:40 PM #6
- By extraclass in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 19Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:23 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:43 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:12 AM
- By t9rfbb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:37 AM
- By jrhunt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:56 AM