Note 3 phone keypad screen – just plain ugly!
I like almost everything about the Note 3 – but, the phone keypad screen is about as ugly as it gets. The word “clinical” would be too extravagant to describe it. With all of the customization that’s possible with the Android OS, why aren’t there options for dressing-up this screen – at least a background wallpaper. And while there are a few apps to replace it, they don’t seem to work that well (at least based on the reviews).
Anyone know of some way to remedy this?
- 12-17-2013, 08:57 AM #2
Re: Note 3 phone keypad screen – just plain ugly!
You can try looking on XDAdevelopers for a dial pad themer. But since the Note 3 is so new, and that kind of customizing is uncommon, I don't know how much luck you will have finding something.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-17-2013, 11:37 AM #3
- 12-17-2013, 04:41 PM #4
- 12-17-2013, 08:28 PM #5
- By Raf Sana in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:24 PM
- By meenasar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:34 PM
- By Algotechapps in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 06:43 AM
- By waynezo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:26 AM
- By Algotechapps in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:31 AM