Camera focus issues
When i open my camera and take the first picture, its generally out of focus. But then when I take the second picture it is in focus. Any idea why? When i open the camera app, the blue box appears in the middle of the picture and then goes away and the camera stops functioning. Then when I take the next picture its fine.
- 12-25-2013, 07:50 AM #2
Re: Camera focus issues
As a person who has spend thousands of hours troubleshooting stuff I would say that the first thing you should do is try the most simple solution first. The most simple here, just make sure the lens is clean. My wife gets crap all over hers all the time and is constantly sending really crappy pictures. I tell her to wipe her lens and things change usually. It totally may not be a problem at all, but give it a shot.
Also, if you tap your screen it should come up with the green box around what you've focused. If you see red, it's bad. Again, simplicity is typically where people forget to go. Solving a math problem for 3 hours and you're pulling your hair out you just need to look back and realize you copied the thing wrong from the book... GOOD LUCK
- 12-25-2013, 12:25 PM #4
- 12-26-2013, 08:31 AM #5
- By dw1987 in forum Moto GReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:55 PM
- By TwkTch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:27 AM
- By cmcfarland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:43 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:26 PM
- By ShoelerDroid in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:18 AM