- 46 Posts
i dont understand
my wifi streams (starts and stops) even if im standing next to my router, I try to use my wifi, when im at home. I have highspeed internet, througt comcast xfinity. Is there anything that i can buy, or do to fix this problem. Note: if I do a factory reset, and don,t install any apps other then what comes on the phone, my wifi works fine. That sucks.
- 12-25-2013, 08:23 PM #2
Re: i dont understand
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of router are you using? Do you have one of those combination modem/routers from Comcast, typically by Arris? Those tend to be glitchy.
Otherwise, review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
- By FuryD in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Roy Berntsen in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:07 AM
- By zazazi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:16 AM
- By thecaptain42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:52 PM
- By Malika Tamim in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:37 PM