Speigen Slim - Armor View

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I just got an email that my Slim Armor View that I pre - ordered had shipped. Hopefully I'll have it some time next week. I'll post some pics and a quick review when our comes in. If anyone gets theirs in before me, feel free to add your thoughts to the post.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Got the Speigen Slim Armor View today. Attached some photos. I still need to try and get a few more of the case on my phone. I like the case so far.
I got the black case. The case does seem to add a little bit of heft to the phone, but I don't mind the heft to the phone. The heft makes me feel a little bit more comfortable about carrying the phone, I feel as if I were to drop the phone, the case would protect it very well. It does seem to attract fingerprints, but I would rather that than white that will attract any sort of dirt and grime.
So far, the view function seems to work pretty well. You do need to make sure the case is closed all the way for it to function properly. The hinge works very well. I like the ability to open the case and have the cover on the back of the phone.
The case does have buttons for the power, volume up and down, and the home button on the front. The buttons work as they are supposed to. I like the ability to push the home button with the case closed.
I was able to get the case for the pre-order price, much lower than the regular price. To me, the case is well worth the money.
20131227_141138.jpg
20131227_141406.jpg
20131227_141533.jpg