- 4 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - S health problem
Just got the HRM to coordinate. It is only useful if the activity is not stationary but actually providing motion. For instance there is no coordination of motion, speed and calories on an elliptical trainer or stationary cycle. This is limiting since the HR only works in the training mode. This results in a disappointing output of data for the graphic chart analysis. Wondering if Runtastic a pro is superior?
- By Mollypc in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:16 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:28 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:55 PM
- By Pear Trees in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:45 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:12 PM