- 12-31-2013, 09:25 PM #2
- 207 Posts
The two are different.
A ring tone package is a collection of files, you have to assign it through your contact list. Edit each contact, on a one by one basis, and assign them a sound as a ringtone using the chooser, and pointing it to one of the files you've downloaded.
Zedge is an app that allows to browse and download online content and assign it to a contact, bypassing the standard way to do it (above).
Certain music playing apps do allow to set what's playing as a ringtone.
Good luck."All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
- The Ascent of man.
- By Jettgod in forum Moto GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:36 AM
- By Sue LD in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:02 PM
- By Acudoc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:14 PM
- By ahmedh2001 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:42 PM
- By auctioneeral in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:21 PM