Cheapest price for the Galaxy Note 3?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I want to upgrade my phone to the Note 3 for me and my sister.
Are you looking to buy on contract or off contract? The price would vary. If you are looking to get the subsidized price then you can get one starting at about $139 through Amazon. You'll typically find the lowest prices most online retailers (wirefly, amazon). If you need to buy in store consider Best Buy, Costco, Radio Shack, etc. before going to Verizon if you are looking for the cheapest price.

Off contract prices will pretty much be around the same regardless of where you look. Unless you are looking to buy used, of course.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you aren't in a hurry, then you can wait for a sale. I got the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on upgrade on release day and another for $200 with $200 visa prepaid card on Black Friday weekend

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

kimsilverrain

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't think a sale will come out fast enough I think I'll just buy it for 230 at office max and thank you too :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What about deals on the plans?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Probably the best current plan is the loyalty $60 plan with unlimited talk and text and 2gb data. You would have to call in and complain about how your bill is too high and that you wanted to cancel to move to a cheaper carrier. This is an individual plan, so ask Verizon to move the basic line to an individual plan (NOT SHARE EVERYTHING)

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
You might want to consider the edge plan especially if uou want to upgrade often. By and large people dont really understand this plan and to some its controversial. To me it makes sense

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
You might want to consider the edge plan especially if uou want to upgrade often. By and large people dont really understand this plan and to some its controversial. To me it makes sense

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Agree. Can't seem to be content with a subsidiary on a two year plan. Besides, the note 3 is soon going to be old news lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers