Hidden Jelly beans

ctjones803

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I stumbled on to a little trick while messing around, tap the android version section three times, in the "About phone" in the options. And it'll bring up a large jelly bean with nothing but a background picture and itll then load these floating beans you can fling around lol. Figured what the hell I'll post it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Yes, that's been a fun little easter egg that Google has thrown in for a while--I think as far back as Honeycomb. Can't remember if tapping the Android Version would bring up anything with Gingerbread or earlier. With Jellybean, they added the Beanflinger animation because it can also be used as a Daydream (which was introduced with Jellybean). On KitKat, the same process unlocks the Dessert Case, which is a neat interactive mosaic of all of the Android versions to date.

ctjones803

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I figured it was already known but I did a quick search and didn't really see anything about it. Besides its something for my first post since I just found it out haha

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I figured it was already known but I did a quick search and didn't really see anything about it. Besides its something for my first post since I just found it out haha

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, I love beanflinger! I found out about it relatively recently too. In the play store there are copies of each of the Android easter eggs. I like rocket launcher a lit too. :)

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie