1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Filed claim with Asurion. Changes to features or insurance on account?

I was just wondering if anyone ever had changes occur to their verizon features on their line? I saw a note while filing a claim on their website that said to make sure no changes occurred. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Filed claim with Asurion. Changes to features or insurance on account?

Anyone know. ??

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Filed claim with Asurion. Changes to features or insurance on account?

I filed a claim once. The were no changes to my account.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by took2089 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone ever had changes occur to their verizon features on their line? I saw a note while filing a claim on their website that said to make sure no changes occurred. Thanks !

Great question took2089!

Normally when filing a claim, you should not see any changes to your insurance plan with your carrier, nor should your upgrade status be affected. That disclaimer is there to educate our customers about this fact. There are a few rare instances that may cause your deductible to change, but that would be discussed and agreed upon before proceeding. We always want our customers to be informed about the services that we offer. We welcome you to review the complete details of your policy at . Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thanks!

Asurion Social Media Team
    @AsurionCares