- 190 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Filed claim with Asurion. Changes to features or insurance on account?
I was just wondering if anyone ever had changes occur to their verizon features on their line? I saw a note while filing a claim on their website that said to make sure no changes occurred. Thanks !
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 01-07-2014, 12:44 PM #3
- 01-07-2014, 01:06 PM #4
Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Filed claim with Asurion. Changes to features or insurance on account?
Normally when filing a claim, you should not see any changes to your insurance plan with your carrier, nor should your upgrade status be affected. That disclaimer is there to educate our customers about this fact. There are a few rare instances that may cause your deductible to change, but that would be discussed and agreed upon before proceeding. We always want our customers to be informed about the services that we offer. We welcome you to review the complete details of your policy at PhoneClaim.com - Verizon phones replaced fast! File a claim for your lost, stolen, or damaged phone. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Asurion Social Media Team
- By Christos Terzis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 131Last Post: 10-29-2014, 04:53 PM
- By lewda in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:57 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:50 PM
- By babakk1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
- By ab3njp in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:43 PM