Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Volume Control

    I have a question, when I hit the volume up or down on the side of the phone, only the ringer volume is affected. I have to manually change it for media, notification and system.

    How can I set it up when I turn up notification, ringer and media all the way and have the toggle button on the side of the phone only move system?

    This way, I can control all the volumes at once, not just the ringer volume when toggling the side up/down.

    Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Foramex's Avatar

    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Volume Control

    Quote Originally Posted by celticfdguy View Post
    I have a question, when I hit the volume up or down on the side of the phone, only the ringer volume is affected. I have to manually change it for media, notification and system.

    How can I set it up when I turn up notification, ringer and media all the way and have the toggle button on the side of the phone only move system?

    This way, I can control all the volumes at once, not just the ringer volume when toggling the side up/down.

    Thanks.
    You can press the gear icon, that will open a mini-screen showing you all the volumes and allowing you to control/change them.
    Proud LG G2 Owner!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Volume Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Foramex View Post
    You can press the gear icon, that will open a mini-screen showing you all the volumes and allowing you to control/change them.
    That I know, but I want to be able to control everything with the side toggle button, not just the volume control.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Volume Control

    If you want to turn it off and on, the power switch held down gives the option to mute all sounds.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Volume Control

    Quote Originally Posted by jim2112 View Post
    If you want to turn it off and on, the power switch held down gives the option to mute all sounds.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I really want the capability to just make the entire phone volume lower (ringer, media, notifications) or higher by pushing the side button. This would be helpful when I am at work and have to go to meetings, or in places where the louder volume would be too loud.

    My Blackberry used to do this. Not sure why I cant with the note 3
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Volume Control

    You could try the trigger app...if you want to get fancy, you could order some nfc tags and trigger it with a tag

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Volume Control

    Download "Simple Sound Widget" from Play Store and then set it up for different sound profiles. It lets you set your phone to silent, meeting, loud and or normal. You determine what those volumns will be.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
  8. #8  
    jlo3378's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

    Default Re: Volume Control

    I use an app called simple volume. It links the volumes together so they all change at the same time. They have a free version in the play store.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions