- 26 Posts
When I click on the clear memory in the ram manager it says between 37 & 45 apps cleared. My question is since I'm rooted in sure I can lower that number and in doing so invade performance potentially. Any tips on how to do this right the first time?
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 01-09-2014, 09:07 AM #2
Re: RAM Manager.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-09-2014, 09:07 AM #3
Re: RAM Manager.
If there's nothing wrong then no need to worry. Enjoy the device and trust that the device is doing what it needs to run smooth.
- 01-09-2014, 10:13 AM #5
- By Ik Okafor in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:10 AM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:14 PM
- By DiabolikaLIntent in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:34 AM
- By Arlizz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:10 PM