- 114 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Keyboard Assistance, please
Hi everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your wonderful devices. I have a question that I have a feeling I know the answer to but thought it was worth a shot to ask.
I have tried many keyboards and really like quite a few. I could use Swype with Dragon or Swiftkey Beta all day for their swiping options, but REALLY love the Samsung keyboard for the handwriting option.
Is there an option to have one keyboard open up as the default and then ANOTHER for when the PEN comes out? I am aware of how to sort of quickly change from one keyboard to the next, but was hoping that there was a better way.
Thanks so much for your help. Maybe there'a an app out there that can control it? Thanks again and take care.
(yes, I did copy and paste this from phandroid as it got no responses. Not their fault, must be a odd question)
- 01-13-2014, 12:18 PM #2
Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Keyboard Assistance, please
Doubtful an app exists to specifically do this but...
It may be something that Tasker can handle. Tasker is an extremely powerful app, but has a steep learning curve past basic stuff. There are a whole bunch of folks using it way smarter than me. Check it out and hit the forums and it's wiki.
- By spangle216 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:45 PM
- By David Toombes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:13 PM
- By ToMeR12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:08 PM
- By mikepas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:18 PM