Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Keyboard Assistance, please

Hi everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your wonderful devices. I have a question that I have a feeling I know the answer to but thought it was worth a shot to ask.

I have tried many keyboards and really like quite a few. I could use Swype with Dragon or Swiftkey Beta all day for their swiping options, but REALLY love the Samsung keyboard for the handwriting option.

Is there an option to have one keyboard open up as the default and then ANOTHER for when the PEN comes out? I am aware of how to sort of quickly change from one keyboard to the next, but was hoping that there was a better way.

Thanks so much for your help. Maybe there'a an app out there that can control it? Thanks again and take care.

-Joe

(yes, I did copy and paste this from phandroid as it got no responses. Not their fault, must be a odd question)

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Keyboard Assistance, please

Doubtful an app exists to specifically do this but...

It may be something that Tasker can handle. Tasker is an extremely powerful app, but has a steep learning curve past basic stuff. There are a whole bunch of folks using it way smarter than me. Check it out and hit the forums and it's wiki.

Good luck!