- 3 Posts
Troble with text notification
After updating the newest software, (just three days ago) the text notification will not go off, no matter if the volume is up, down, factory sound or a downloaded one. I have tried multiple times to reset the phone, and all it will do is vibrate when I receive a text! Please help
- 01-10-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: Troble with text notification
You can try using Missed call reminder. It's small utility, it allows a bevy of different settings for both sound and LED notifications. I felt my phone wasn't giving me decent notification, this solved the problem for me."All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
- The Ascent of man.
- 01-10-2014, 02:31 PM #3
- By cb2367 in forum SprintReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2015, 12:05 PM
- By oxidax in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Jason Kim5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:41 AM
- By Huntrowmar in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:24 PM
- By esc1948 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:30 PM