- 01-16-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: Kicking Knox
There is always a chance of bricking your Note and having to buy another.
That being said, read up, read again, watch some Youtube, watch again, and you should be fine. Most have no issues so long as instructions are followed.
Worth it to me, but the decision is yours.
- 01-16-2014, 07:15 PM #3
- 01-16-2014, 09:41 PM #4'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-22-2014, 06:55 PM #5
- By jamal3817 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:24 AM
- By DWooderson in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Jim Stanley in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:49 PM
- By CompMan2012 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:16 AM
- By gary8988 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 05:03 PM