- 26 Posts
Verizon Note 3: MJE update question.
I recently attempted to use the ota to update to mje because I would really like to use the jellybean rooted room from xda. I got an error and it canceled my update. I'm rooted and have done some significant changes to my stock rom. What would be the safest way for me to achieve this? Should I unroot and try to update? And then create a rom slot and install the new rom?
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-15-2014 at 09:12 PM.
- 01-16-2014, 09:03 AM #2
- 46 Posts
Re: Verizon Note 3: MJE update question.
Best thing and only thing you can do is to unroot and revert back to stock..using Odin it's in the forums under root recovery and roms ..I wish I can post the link but don't no how to bro. . I can hack root and install custom roms but still learning have to use clipboard. .lol ya digg any ???hit me back but becareful you don't want to soft brick your device. .
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-16-2014, 12:53 PM #4
- By mattjopete in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Jaingo5150 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:26 AM
- By kmcochran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 05:05 AM
- By DrUnKeN_TiGeR in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Almeuit in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:12 PM