- 1 Posts
Verizon Note 3 on T-Mobile prepaid.
i closed my verizon account do to overcharging. i went to tmobile prepaid with unlimited everything for 70. the data works great and i can make and receive calls. i cannot send and receive text can anyone tell me what i need to do? i have tried many setting with apn it does not seem to matter with text it does change my data.
- 01-24-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: verizon note3 on tmobile prepaid.
I'm looking to do the same thing, did you ever get this working? When I tried at the t-mobile store, I put in the new apn and was able to get voice and data working, but not LTE data. I heard you have to enable band 4?
Where do you live? I'm Chicago - is band 4 available here?
- 01-24-2014, 05:18 PM #3
- 01-24-2014, 05:18 PM #4
- By Sonny Lowery in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM
- By HollyDolly in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:25 AM
- By Mac58 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:07 AM
- By Irishlt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:34 PM
- By olasoki in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:45 PM