- 2 Posts
Verizon Note 3: Can't boot into recovery mode / Need assistance
I bought a Note 3, rooted it with Kingo (went fine), but when I try to boot into recovery mode, I get a red letter message in top left corner that reads "Secure Fail: Recovery" followed by the "Software not authorized by VZW has been installed on this device, blah blah blah."
Anybody know how to fix this and get the phone to boot into recovery mode?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-16-2014 at 12:45 PM.
- 01-16-2014, 08:49 AM #2
- 40 Posts
First you must you have to install safe strap you can find on XDA forums. Look under Verizon note 3 in general section look for root, recovery and roms read it carefully and download the saftstap apk. . Now you going to have to freeze the Verizon software and protection app you can in stall rom tool box from the play store. There is a free version of this. .but read the forums carefully I don't you to brick yo ****. Lol when you freeze the Verizon app it should not give you any more warnings..try that but XDA is the way to go. Our note3 has a locked bootloader so we can't get into recovery. But saftstap by passes that.
Get at me if you have anymore questions. .
Posted via Android Central App
- By damoi020 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:48 PM
- By lastnightilie in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:37 PM
- By suzukibking08 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
- By olasoki in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:45 PM
- By PanaWanKenobi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:51 PM