- 1 Posts
S3 running terrible! Please recommend fixes
This seems to happen to all my android products and its frustrating.
The navigation doesn't work. I have tried downloading it and deleting it. Still wont work like it should. I checked all the screws and they were tight on the phone.
Since the new software update (kit kat?), it is running INCREDIBLY slow. I can barely stand it.
What are my options for fixing the navigation situation?
What can I do to speed my S3 for daily functions (closing and opening apps ect)
- 01-17-2014, 04:32 PM #2
- 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM #3
- 338 Posts
- 01-17-2014, 04:47 PM #4
- 01-17-2014, 04:56 PM #5
- 01-17-2014, 04:57 PM #6
- 01-17-2014, 05:03 PM #7
- By ryanbart in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:27 PM
- By furkin in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:10 PM
- By craiggrubbs in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:05 PM
- By baljeet bassi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:20 PM
- By JoePaLives in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:49 AM