From iPhone 5s to Galaxy Note 3
Well I'm back. Smartphone #11 is the Galaxy Note 3. I had hTC Evo's cica Android 2.2 or so but now I'm back. I just love the Note 3. Here's my question and maybe it's not the right forum room but moderators can move it. With the family's iphones we were using icloud calendars but now I want to go backl to using Google calendars since I can't get the existing icloud calendars on the Note. There are 4 existing Google calendars that I get on my note and the wife gets on her iphone so that's fine but I've added a family calendar and My Calendar that originated with my Note.
The problem is that I cannot get my wife's iphone to see the new Family calendar and the My Calendar. I have added her gmail address as a shared recipient of the calendars and even deleted her gmail acct on the iphone and re-added it to see if that pulled in the new google calendars but to no avail.
- 01-31-2014, 10:34 AM #2
- 01-31-2014, 11:49 AM #3
Re: From iPhone 5s to Galaxy Note 3
Probably needs to be moved to the Apple forum.
Simple guesses, but a reboot/power off of the iphone? Try adding some stuff to the calenars to be sure they're functioning fine on your Android device, and on a PC. Does sound like a communication thing between Google/Apple.
- By reelbiggecko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2014, 12:50 AM
- By Justin Watkins in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:03 PM
- By GBpfan95 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:42 PM
- By ozaz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:45 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:35 PM