- 63 Posts
Switching SIM cards between S4 and Note 3
I currently have a Verizon galaxy s4, and if I were to buy a Verizon note 3 that doesn't include a sim, from a used seller or, someone who is a private seller, could I simply just take out and put it in the note 3 without problems?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- 01-29-2014, 10:47 PM #2
- 01-29-2014, 11:06 PM #3
- 01-30-2014, 05:06 AM #4
- 01-30-2014, 10:38 AM #5
Re: Switching sim cards between S4 and Note 3
Every now and then you might run into a problem with Verizon not recognizing the device the sim card is in. It's only ever happened to me once between all the different phones I've had so call them and give them the esn if you run into any problems.
sent from my thumbs...
- 01-30-2014, 09:01 PM #7
- By WXavierM in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2015, 09:40 AM
- By strawhatnito0890 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Phoenix111 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:43 AM
- By achien8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:42 PM
- By jeffrey.driver2 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:11 PM