Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Has anyone bought a Note 3 during Verizon's "Trade in Trade up" deal? They say they will include a coupon for a better deal during trade in and I was wondering what it ended up being. I am planning to trade in my iphone 4s and VZW already says they will give me $200 on that so I was wondering if the coupon added any more.

    -JD
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by jd350az View Post
    Has anyone bought a Note 3 during Verizon's "Trade in Trade up" deal? They say they will include a coupon for a better deal during trade in and I was wondering what it ended up being. I am planning to trade in my iphone 4s and VZW already says they will give me $200 on that so I was wondering if the coupon added any more.

    -JD
    The promo doesn't add anything, it just guarantees that you would get a minimum $100gc

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  3. #3  
    mzdrati's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    I did. If you are renewing a 2 year contract, and want to buy using the on-contract pricing, the Note 3 is now $199.99. Use coupon code "VZWDEAL" and the price drops to $149.99. I traded in a worthless Blackberry from 1997, and they gave me another $100, so I paid $50 for the Note 3. The customer service rep that I spoke with told me that they are giving more for iPhones than any other phone for some reason.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    I just bought mine over the weekend, traded my iPhone 4S. was given $200 for the trade brought the Note 3 down to $46 after tax.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Old BlackBerry Storm --> Note 3. Supposed to be delivered on Wed. Should get $100 gift card + used VZWDEAL code during checkout = $49.99. I ordered on Sunday got free 2 day shipping but not free over night shipping because I ordered on the weekend.

    Deb from my Note 2
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by mzdrati View Post
    I did. If you are renewing a 2 year contract, and want to buy using the on-contract pricing, the Note 3 is now $199.99. Use coupon code "VZWDEAL" and the price drops to $149.99. I traded in a worthless Blackberry from 1997, and they gave me another $100, so I paid $50 for the Note 3. The customer service rep that I spoke with told me that they are giving more for iPhones than any other phone for some reason.
    I'm assuming you ordered online? If so, how did you also do the deal? I have two phones I would like to trade in as well as use the deal if possible.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Instructions are on the VZW site. It's easy.

    Deb from my Note 2
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Thanks! Now I tried ordering it and putting in the VZWDEAL promotion, but nothing happens. The price stays the same. I've updated the cart and pushed "ok" next to the promotion bar. Any help?
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by asmo13 View Post
    Thanks! Now I tried ordering it and putting in the VZWDEAL promotion, but nothing happens. The price stays the same. I've updated the cart and pushed "ok" next to the promotion bar. Any help?
    Are you buying a rose gold one? Also, you have to go further into checkout to see the coupon

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyKids View Post
    Old BlackBerry Storm --> Note 3. Supposed to be delivered on Wed. Should get $100 gift card + used VZWDEAL code during checkout = $49.99. I ordered on Sunday got free 2 day shipping but not free over night shipping because I ordered on the weekend.

    Deb from my Note 2
    WOW! Still rockin' the old Storm?? Glad to see someone else liked that phone. All I heard was complaining about it, but I liked it!
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Haven't used it in years but digging it out was a trip to fond memory land :-)

    Deb from my Note 2
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    I bought Note3 2 weeks ago until now i did not get the promo code for trade in, I got in the email for promo code with $50 but not the $100 and the promo code did not work. Just chatted online with cust rep, she said to bring the trade in to the local store and they will give $100 gift card. Will try it tonight.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Are you buying a rose gold one? Also, you have to go further into checkout to see the coupon

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    No i am not. I did it with the white one. I'll try going farther into it later tonight.
  14. #14  
    mzdrati's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by asmo13 View Post
    I'm assuming you ordered online? If so, how did you also do the deal? I have two phones I would like to trade in as well as use the deal if possible.
    I ordered over the phone because I wanted a black one, and the "VZWDEAL" promo code only applies to the Rose Gold one online. Over the phone they applied it to any color I requested. Also- you have to tell them that you want to take advantage the "Trade-In, Trade-Up" promotion. If your experience is anything like mine, they will tell you that they are going to make a note in your account, and will instruct you to take your phone into any VZW location, and they will see that you just bought a phone and will apply the $100 or more credit to your account (or give it to you for an in-store purchase).
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    I say goodbye to z 30 and z 10 hello to my sexy black note3

    Posted via Android Central App
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Finally I got my $100 by going to local store and traded in my Apple 3gs, initiallly the employee said they never done it, but then he asked the manager and the manager approved.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    Quote Originally Posted by mzdrati View Post
    I ordered over the phone because I wanted a black one, and the "VZWDEAL" promo code only applies to the Rose Gold one online. Over the phone they applied it to any color I requested. Also- you have to tell them that you want to take advantage the "Trade-In, Trade-Up" promotion. If your experience is anything like mine, they will tell you that they are going to make a note in your account, and will instruct you to take your phone into any VZW location, and they will see that you just bought a phone and will apply the $100 or more credit to your account (or give it to you for an in-store purchase).
    Awesome! Do you know if I could buy it online/over the phone and still go pick it up in store?
  18. #18  
    NJD_fan's Avatar

    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone bought a Note 3 during "Trade in Trade up"

    I'll only get $5 for my Storm & $30 for my Maxx.

    Bit disappointing with the Maxx at least.

Similar Threads

  1. Transferring music from iTunes to Note 3 on Mac
    By osroubek in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 01:25 PM
  2. Tapping space in texting apps
    By ponderoni in forum Moto G (2013)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:14 PM
  4. Are photos backed up to Google + private?
    By music_man185 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:26 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:59 PM

Posting Permissions