Former iPhone 5 owner now new to the Android world

Daniel Negron

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II
I LOVE these headphones. Whatever you throw at them they can hold. There very good all around. And they keep your ears warm in this terrible NYC winter.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II
I LOVE these headphones. Whatever you throw at them they can hold. There very good all around. And they keep your ears warm in this terrible NYC winter.

Lol! My M50s were the same way. Soooo warm, both in sound and in that they kept my ears warm. Would've been pretty good replacements for ear muffs
Sadly, my dog chewed up the cable :(

Posted via Android Central App

Daniel Negron

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
M50 as in Audio technica ATH M-50? If so I own those also and those are hands down my best headphones. But I use them with my DAC and pre-amp connected to my computer.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
M50 as in Audio technica ATH M-50? If so I own those also and those are hands down my best headphones. But I use them with my DAC and pre-amp connected to my computer.

Yup, those are the ones. I need to buy myself another good pair of cans.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if I should get a pair of headphones. I currently use Sony MDR-NC13 earphones, and they're pretty good! I'm no audiophile though...
Neither am I. The M50s and Senn HD-25 are considered mid-range in the audiophile world.
If you can justify paying $70 for IEMs I would definitely look into getting a decent pair of over the ear monitors :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Power Amp is a good music app. Plays well, good equalizer.

OP, welcome to android and the forums.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Lsucrazy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I just got the note 3 too! There's so much You Can do. I need to find the video I found earlier where the guy took a cutout straight from a YouTube video. Scrapbook and swipe ate awesome features aswell. Wifi direct is also amazing for sharing movies with friends, and you can stream them over Wifi to your smart TV if you have one

Lsucrazy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
New question, I have some friends who text me with there iphones but I'm getting there texts thru my iPad, not my note3 phone. How can I change that?

I think this has to do with imessage or whatever it is that crapple added in io7. Try disabling it on your iPad, and make sure your friend isn't texting your imessage account which they probably are.

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I think it's related to imessage.

Your friends might be sending them via imessage instead of normal text.

I forgot, did you turn off imessage on your iPhone 5 ?
If you don't have the device anymore, try asking apple store people.

(I don't know exact details but google search would tell you enough details)

If you want cross platform messaging, choose Whatsapp or hangouts or Facebook messenger.

Btw, have you tried Swiftkey keyboard ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Welcome.
Also download amazon market. Free app a day. I just got ewallet the other day. A 10 buck app FREE

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Did you try putting any other widgets ?

You can access google search by long pressing the left button in homescreen.I think you can fit a nice widget in place of google search widget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20