S Pen Settings

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
When you remove the S Pen and the S note pops up at the top on the left are choices. Tap the first box and choose your colors and point size, pen, pencil etc. This carries over for me whenever I take the S Pen out and use it in another app. Don't know if it'll be the same for you.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I've checked S Pen settings, but am having a hard time finding the setting to open S Note when the S Pen is detached. I remember this option working on my Note 2.

Am I looking in the wrong place? When I remove the S Pen, nothing happens.

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've checked S Pen settings, but am having a hard time finding the setting to open S Note when the S Pen is detached. I remember this option working on my Note 2.

Am I looking in the wrong place? When I remove the S Pen, nothing happens.
You can go to the app drawer and open S Note from there. You can also open it from the side menu. I just keep the S Note icon on my home screen. As an additional thought, you might want to go into your device settings and scroll down to the S-pen menu. Once you get into that menu you'll see the "Pen detachment options." Mine is set to "air command."

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
You can go to the app drawer and open S Note from there. You can also open it from the side menu. I just keep the S Note icon on my home screen. As an additional thought, you might want to go into your device settings and scroll down to the S-pen menu. Once you get into that menu you'll see the "Pen detachment options." Mine is set to "air command."

Thanks. Mine is configured like yours. S Note on Homescreen, and Air Command when S Pen is detached.

Perhaps there is no option to open S Note upon S Pen detach.

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Mine is configured like yours. S Note on Homescreen, and Air Command when S Pen is detached.

Perhaps there is no option to open S Note upon S Pen detach.
Oh, I see what you are saying now. I didn't have the Note 2 so I wasn't completely following what you were asking. Maybe they replaced the old S-note detachment option with Air Command. I've just gotten use to doing everything with Air Command because that's all I've ever used. I can see how that would be bothersome if you were use to having that immediate access to S-note instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge