Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Zero lemon 10000 battery

How long will it last between charges with light use

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Default Re: Zero lemon 10000 battery

I'm sure an extreme amount of time. What's the stock battery? How many Mah?

53N7 FR0M M4 N073-3 V1A 7A9A7A7K
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

With very light use I have gotten as much as 7 days 14 hours. With my normal use I get about 4.5 to 5 days.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    I'm sure an extreme amount of time. What's the stock battery? How many Mah?

53N7 FR0M M4 N073-3 V1A 7A9A7A7K
    Not sure what stock is. I have the note 2. My father is upgrading from iPhone 4s to note 3. With that he streams music at night and phone usually is near dead in morning. He was gonna buy an Otterbox case anyways but decided he may go the way of zero lemon which comes with a hard case

Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    Not sure what stock is. I have the note 2. My father is upgrading from iPhone 4s to note 3. With that he streams music at night and phone usually is near dead in morning. He was gonna buy an Otterbox case anyways but decided he may go the way of zero lemon which comes with a hard case

Stock is 3,200 mAh. The Note 3 has great battery life so it should be enough to get through a day even with heavy use. I think 10,000 mAh is overkill. I prefer to use two batteries as opposed to one larger one. I haven't plugged in my phone in weeks
    And this way I can use any case I like because I don't sacrifice the slimness of the phone

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

How is the case with zero lemon as opposed to stock battery with Otterbox defender

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I have Otterbox defender on my note 2 and I didn't think it added much extra bulk from the kickstand case I had on it before

I'm not sure, since I haven't had either the Otterbox or a ZL battery but I'd imagine the battery thickness plus added case would be bulkier. Not worth the extra battery life when you could be more comfortable swapping out batteries on a phone much slimmer

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2

I get a full 2 full days with heavy use. I've got 3 days before with lite use.

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

The case is pretty good. Ive dropped my phone from hip high and didnt damage it at all. As for how long it lasts, Ive gotten about 4 days and 15 hours on screen time on a single charge. It really didnt add that much bulk IMO. I love my ZL battery. Same price for the battery, case and holster as the Otterbox itself is.
    Thanked by:

We define heavy use differently. With heavy use I'm lucky to get 5 hours.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

I have the Zerolemon 10,000 on my Note 3 on Sprint. I mainly got it for power outages which happen around here a lot. I did a few break in cycles and the most time I got, mainly on wifi, was 12 hours on screen and 27 hours on battery. It was on, but not what others have stated. It does add a fair amount of bulk and would actually hurt someone if used as a weapon. It weighs about as much as a can of soup. I do have some issue getting the charging cord to seat right with the case on, it's doable but I can't do it blind, I have to see where to insert the cord. I cannot use it when I go out because it does not fit in my wallet with the ZL battery installed. When I go out, I switch to my generic 7500 and it fits in my wallet perfectly.

I do like the ZL 10000, I just won't use it all the time like I thought I would. It's a great back up if you're going to be without power for any length of time. It is hard on my wrist, but otherwise it's a great deal. The case is at least the same quality of the Otterbox Defender which I have on my husband's Note 2. 👍

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    I'm not sure, since I haven't had either the Otterbox or a ZL battery but I'd imagine the battery thickness plus added case would be bulkier. Not worth the extra battery life when you could be more comfortable swapping out batteries on a phone much slimmer

An external battery will always make your smartphone look a little bit different. I couldn`t say Zerolemon battery looked bulkier on my former Samsung Galaxy S3, it was somehow something uncomfortable during the first days, then I got used to it